Any sailors on osa?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bhop

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone on here sails. I did alot of sailing about ten years ago and am thinking abouy getting another sailboat and teach my daughters.

longrangepistol

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, I've owned/sailed the 12ft. Banshee, Laser, Klepper Aerius II, Capri 14, Montego 19, Catalina 22 and U.S. 25 sailboats. I have since sold all my water sail craft and currently landsail on a Windline Sirocco Sprint.

The YMCA's sail program out at Lake Hefner is a great place to start sailing.

http://www.ymcaokc.org/Locations/SAILINGCENTER/YouthClasses.aspx

LRP

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got a 22' Bayliner shoal-keeled sloop that I actually just pulled out of Keystone this weekend. I used to sail a ton but don't really spend enough time in Tulsa anymore to maintain the thing and keep the dock lines tended to.

ArGyLe64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to sail out at Lake Hefner with the YMCA program. That was 18 years ago though. I miss sailing. I used to sail Lasers and loved it. I would love to do it again if I had the time.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I always wanted to sail a smaller boat, I was always too afraid of flooding my cabin full of neat stuff to really lay the boat over like I wanted to.

Bushman

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have sailed boats of all sizes. When weather is nice I prefer smaller boats. Getting wet is half the fun. I currently own a 15ft Capri. It is vary fast, but a little much for one guy to hold down!

Latest posts

Top Bottom