any weed control and fertilizer guys here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

huskres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does anyone do this in the tulsa area or can recommend me someone? I would love it and pay more to find someone who would do it on saturdays as well. No lawn America or true green!

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Go buy a backpack sprayer and some 24d, it will cost less than a years worth of service. Should be able to get it at the local feed/co-op

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to use Lawn America a few years back at a different house but haven't had any service for awhile. Thinking about maybe having someone kill some weeds this year but I have around 3/4 of an acre lot and wonder what the cost would be. I liked Lawn America so I'm curious. Are they trouble nowdays?

ArGyLe64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My in-laws use Mother Natures and since they're living with us now we're using them for our weed and feed. Their one application to kill the henbit did a really good job. I'm looking forward to the next round.

dx3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I purchased a Groupon for "Weedman" or something like that. I have called several times in over a week and am still waiting to schedule an appointment. So I'd probably say do not call them...

Jonny

Latest posts

Top Bottom