Hey you guys derailing the dog thread -- get in here ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
“Pretty sure” but you’re not certain…lol this has always existed in all aspects of society, it’s not exclusive to generational divides…school (seniors better than freshmen), politics, different work environments, it doesn’t matter…those who have been around longer will always state that they are/ were better than the new guys and vice versa.

And this whole younger generation distancing themselves from their parent’s generation isn’t new and has a long history in America dating all the way back to the 18th century.

You can continue to “fight the good fight” but you’re only going to exhaust yourself. According to the media (where I’m assuming you got
Most of your talking points); Boomers hate Gen X and Millennials, Gen X is in their own world, Millennials hate boomers and Gen Z, Gen Z are ageist and hate everyone all while grifting on the accomplishments and clothing styles of past generations. meanwhile in the real world everyone is living their lives, complaining about inflation. Much ado about nothing.
To me, no one hates anyone else. I belive that people realize their most valuable commodity is time, it is the only thing we cannon get back as a species.

My talking points are of my own experience is all, I dont watch much TV, OPLive, maybe some first 48, don't even watch news that often unless like tonight I am in Birmingham AL and I kinda like to know the area and what goes on since I must work out there in it.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well speaking of dogs. Had to put my lab to sleep yesterday. Man it sure sucks. I have two pits left. He’s with his siblings now. Never gets easier.

Attachments

• IMG_7246.jpeg
    IMG_7246.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7245.jpeg
    IMG_7245.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I need to take my dog to the vet for heartworm and vaccination update.
Some sort of canine disease has Stillwater dog park closed
Gus really likes to go there, he threw a fit when we drove there and couldnt get in.

Attachments

• IMG_20230814_110047_01.jpg
    IMG_20230814_110047_01.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I need to take my dog to the vet for heartworm and vaccination update.
Some sort of canine disease has Stillwater dog park closed
Gus really likes to go there, he threw a fit when we drove there and couldnt get in.

Haha! Dawg does that every time we pass a Sonic, because he gets to go a couple times a week and get a dry junior burger. It is so funny -- he will bump his leash with his nose and rattle it then look at you like "SERVANT!! You KNOW what this means!!" whenever HE decides he wants to go somewhere "out the front door". Lol

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I mourn the loss of a pet so much harder than I mourn the loss of a human relative. 😢 Probably because my pets love me so much more than my human relatives (except for Grumpy) do.
I understand. My lab lived with my mom and dad. My wife, son and I used to live with them and by the time we bought our house we didn’t want to take him from the only home he ever knew. But we moved three blocks down the road. He was a great dog. My dad said to me when we were burying him at my place, “ why does this hurt more than losing my mom and dad”? I told him they don’t call them “man’s best friend” for nothing. Plus we spend every moment we are home with them. And my dog Max loved to follow my mom and dad around when they were working outside. When my youngest pit has to go I’m gonna lose it. I’ve had her since she was 8 weeks old. She turns 7 in January. She literally sleeps in between my wife and I under the covers! And she will lay on my arm and I wrap it around her. I wish God made them to live as long as we do.

Latest posts

Top Bottom