Hey you guys derailing the dog thread -- get in here ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
There is a big difference between not understanding how to do something versus having distain for a teacher because of their age and refusing to do what you’re told until they explain why. But you know this, you’re just trying to make excuses for a belligerent kid.
Again you insult another man's child.

This how you establish relevance is by belittling parenting and children? That is so sad and I really really hope you find some happiness or joy in your life that makes you smile.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I won’t get the whole mess started again because the haters will just get their panties in a wad but I talk to a lot of people that have lived beyond their means and some have seen the light. There is a way to succeed in life and it isn’t all that difficult for those who set their minds to it. Work is a 4 letter word to some people but they sure don’t mind the 5 letter word of credit. Student loans is a hot topic now with payments resuming soon. It’s someone else’s fault they borrowed money for a degree that won’t get them a decent paying job. Accepting responsibility for one’s own actions seems to be uncommon these days.
I’m lost how credit is a 5 letter word…. You kids today and your new math.

JokerofDeath

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The good ole redundant generational argument…the same stupid argument that has been had since the dawn of man. I can imagine cave people discussing how this new generation has become weak with their “spears”, “back in my day we used to just run up on an animal and beat it to death. Yeah we lost a few friends but we really learned how to appreciate a meal”….ridiculous.

This argument is…
IMG_2385.gif

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
The good ole redundant generational argument…the same stupid argument that has been had since the dawn of man. I can imagine cave people discussing how this new generation has become weak with their “spears”, “back in my day we used to just run up on an animal and beat it to death. Yeah we lost a few friends but we really learned how to appreciate a meal”….ridiculous.

This argument is…View attachment 401119
Eh I am pretty sure cavemen and likely all the way up to the innovation of politics with the earliest man this wasn't a thing.

Millennials blame boomers for pulling up the ladder of success along with them when they got to the top, gen z making tik tok lives on that NPC kick making 20k a night, and OF to pay their rent because they just don't care.

Gen x out there just walking like a dog carrying its own leash. Looking at everyone and pissing on the flowers.

JokerofDeath

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Eh I am pretty sure cavemen and likely all the way up to the innovation of politics with the earliest man this wasn't a thing.

Millennials blame boomers for pulling up the ladder of success along with them when they got to the top, gen z making tik tok lives on that NPC kick making 20k a night, and OF to pay their rent because they just don't care.

Gen x out there just walking like a dog carrying its own leash. Looking at everyone and pissing on the flowers.
“Pretty sure” but you’re not certain…lol this has always existed in all aspects of society, it’s not exclusive to generational divides…school (seniors better than freshmen), politics, different work environments, it doesn’t matter…those who have been around longer will always state that they are/ were better than the new guys and vice versa.

And this whole younger generation distancing themselves from their parent’s generation isn’t new and has a long history in America dating all the way back to the 18th century.

You can continue to “fight the good fight” but you’re only going to exhaust yourself. According to the media (where I’m assuming you got
Most of your talking points); Boomers hate Gen X and Millennials, Gen X is in their own world, Millennials hate boomers and Gen Z, Gen Z are ageist and hate everyone all while grifting on the accomplishments and clothing styles of past generations. meanwhile in the real world everyone is living their lives, complaining about inflation. Much ado about nothing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom