Hey you guys derailing the dog thread -- get in here ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I understand. My lab lived with my mom and dad. My wife, son and I used to live with them and by the time we bought our house we didn’t want to take him from the only home he ever knew. But we moved three blocks down the road. He was a great dog. My dad said to me when we were burying him at my place, “ why does this hurt more than losing my mom and dad”? I told him they don’t call them “man’s best friend” for nothing. Plus we spend every moment we are home with them. And my dog Max loved to follow my mom and dad around when they were working outside. When my youngest pit has to go I’m gonna lose it. I’ve had her since she was 8 weeks old. She turns 7 in January. She literally sleeps in between my wife and I under the covers! And she will lay on my arm and I wrap it around her. I wish God made them to live as long as we do.

She has been JUST like this ever since I came in from picking the last of the tomatoes ... It's not a very good pic but I don't want to disturb Miss Priss. Lol

20230817_213627.jpg

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wealthy people kill themselves daily. Money can fix a lot of problems, but it can't mend a broken heart, it can't bring back a deceased loved one, it can't cure an incurable disease. We come into this world with nothing and we go out the same way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom