Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Already posted about it in the Steals and Deals thread, but I picked up this full SIZE S&W M&P. 40 police trade in today. For a used leo gun is in pretty great condition. Time to order a BUNCH of ammo to feed it.
876dbd574d64633a3d66616cea75021f.jpg

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I picked up 2 OEM g17, 1 OEM g19 magazines, and 360 rounds of 9mm ammo. Replacing the kci mags that came with my glock when I bought it. All my mags are now glock magazines.View attachment 134111

Magpul and ETS are good Glock mags as well, never had an issue with either.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I decided to take the plunge. I hadn't purchased anything gun-related, new for quite some time. I've been putting all of my extra cash towards paying off medical debt. I'm happy to say that as of Feb 1st, I am officially medically debt-free.

I went out Friday evening with a friend and co-worker to Remington Park. Brought $100 with me. After about 30 minutes there, BOOM!!!
I won $969 on one spin. Cashed the machine out a few minutes later at just under $1200. I'm proud of my myself for not giving it all back. I just sat there with my friend and co-worker and BS'd for the next hour or so, and kept my money.

I've been wanting a Sig P365 for quite some time. I've lurked around here reading your reviews, watching video reviews, etc. Last night I found a place in Norman that had one in stock for a reasonable price and decided to put some of my winnings to good use.

I picked this baby up today at American Armory Tactical in Norman for $499. Got some free range time with the purchase there. I put 50 rounds through it at the range. I have to say I am impressed thus far. I have some more shooting to do before I think about replacing my current carry gun. I was shooting a little low and right (I'm a lefty) at about 10-12 yards. Honestly it was a good reminder that I'm a bit out of practice and that I need to brush up on my shooting skills. I am happy with my purchase though, and look forward to putting more rounds through it.

Attachments

• IMG_5591.JPG
    IMG_5591.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_5594.JPG
    IMG_5594.JPG
    107.2 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_5593.JPG
    IMG_5593.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 100

Latest posts

Top Bottom