Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Picked up one of these today.
Ruger security 9. Hammer fired polymer frame gun with forward slide serrations, low bore axis, dovetail sights and 3.75lb trigger pull.
rugers.jpg
Same size as a glock 19 with a much better grip and trigger for barely over 3 bills.
If it proves itself reliable it may be my new CCW.

Last edited:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1000 round case of ammo showed up at work today.

Buddy of mine needed some cash and I wound up with a NIB P365.

IWB 1.5” clips arrived as well.

It was a good day

dfa4a10de61fd9fa6294e4dbfac8cea5.jpg

Dang. I need to hear more on this P365. A couple of guys here whose opinions I respect tell good things about them. I’d like to look at one a bit closer than just monkeyin’ around with the rental unit at Big Boys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Received my Williams Fire Sights for my new 22/45 (picked up Monday), and had them installed in about 5 minutes. I have the Volquartsen Accurizing Kit arriving by this weekend (hopefully), as well as a Burris FastFire and Burris AR-332. I will probably end up selling the 332, I got a package deal that I couldn't pass up on it.

You are gonna really dig that VQ Accuracy Kit. It makes a world of difference.

Penywisexx

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are gonna really dig that VQ Accuracy Kit. It makes a world of difference.

I got my Fast Fire 3 today and was dry firing my 22/45 Lite with it, seeing the red dot bounce when pulling the trigger made me realize how horrible it is. I'm just waiting on the VQ kit now, it's appears to be taking Pony Express or some other slower than molasses delivery method.

RustedBeef

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got a UBG "Striker" model holster (Tactical Black for increased draw speed) in today for my Glock 27. Looks neat, especially considering the price (60 bucks or so with OSA discount), and is a lot less bulky than I had expected. I'm surprised by how light it seems to be, but I haven't weighed it or nothing.

Only downside is the time it took to finally get here, but it's hand-made to order and expected. Placed order March 5 and delivered April 7 in the mailbox. 4.5 weeks turn around time. Within advertised range, though Nate said most likely 3.5 weeks on his most recent FaceBook post.

If/when I get another gun I want to carry (that P365 up there is awesome), I'll maybe consider buying another UBG holster. We'll see how this one works out.
06361be04342d24f31f0baf159ec938b.jpg

RustedBeef

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Picked up one of these today.
Ruger security 9. Hammer fired polymer frame gun with forward slide serrations, low bore axis, dovetail sights and 3.75lb trigger pull.
View attachment 116678 Same size as a glock 19 with a much better grip and trigger for barely over 3 bills.
If it proves itself reliable it may be my new CCW.

Ew a Ruger.

Latest posts

Top Bottom