Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got the Burris in for the new build.
a48d1fc0918eb79679d4278192309a5d.jpg

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
finished up my 1911 Caspian frame build today, put the Colt slide on it, which I had already fitted, and it's good to go, very tight, no rattles. that makes 11 - 1911's. good number to stop on,,,i've learned alot about fitting barrels, thumb safeties, grip safeties. need to make some oak jaws for the old Wilton vise

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ordered a JMT Saber Single Stage Drop in Trigger to go into the 80% lower that I completed over a year ago. One of these days I may actually get all the parts to actually assemble a rifle outta that thing. :-)

I don't know too much about this drop in trigger, but it was listed on gundeals.com for $85 shipped, so I figured I'd give it a try.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like it. Some have complained about not enough clearance to strip a mag in the event of a malf, but it seems just fine to me. Plus it provides just a little more real estate for the pinky.

It was only like 24 bucks. I figure if it doesn't work out for me, not much is lost. But so far all is good.

RustedBeef

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got back from Best Pawn with a Chinese Type 53 Mosin. My Grandad said these are what the Vietcong used, so they're in bad shape. This one looks good enough. Excited to get it out to the range. Need to find a cleaning rod.

Sent from my iPhoneView attachment 116594 using Tapatalk

Penywisexx

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Received my Williams Fire Sights for my new 22/45 (picked up Monday), and had them installed in about 5 minutes. I have the Volquartsen Accurizing Kit arriving by this weekend (hopefully), as well as a Burris FastFire and Burris AR-332. I will probably end up selling the 332, I got a package deal that I couldn't pass up on it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom