Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got this at the gun show in Tulsa today. Should solve the little problem I was having with my AR-15.

$89 tax included if you pay cash. Advanced Tactical? I think? Not certain of the dealer name, something like that.

Attachments

• upload_2019-7-27_16-39-5.png
    upload_2019-7-27_16-39-5.png
    625.7 KB · Views: 85

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got this at the gun show in Tulsa today. Should solve the little problem I was having with my AR-15.

$89 tax included if you pay cash. Advanced Tactical? I think? Not certain of the dealer name, something like that.
Thats a good price on that for local. Was it Advanced Combat? They are over on the west side of Tulsa and have a store with lots of AR stuff. They are usually at shows selling inexpensive ARs at $399 and parts.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thats a good price on that for local. Was it Advanced Combat? They are over on the west side of Tulsa and have a store with lots of AR stuff. They are usually at shows selling inexpensive ARs at $399 and parts.
Yeah, that sounds right!

The absolute lowest price I found online was about $95 with free shipping. Then when I tried to find it again, I couldn't. You can find them just about anywhere for $130 but anything below around $110 seems to be a good deal, so I was very pleased to get them for that.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Those are probably the best grips you can get for that FEG; you be all big time now. Pics when received and mounted on the gun please. Now, you just need a good UBG holster for it. Don't forget code "OKSHOOTERS" for a discount!

Received an email today from UBG, he is going to modify which ever holster I choose to work for my needs !!

Latest posts

Top Bottom