Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm just glad he isn't coming to our Rimfire ENS. I for one would feel pretty stupid if he was in a lane next to me.
I'll ask him, I'm going to see him Sat. He has a AR he built for .22 thats a blast. We went to the river in Newcastle a few years ago and fired it and others. That .22 he said has probably had 10k rds through it.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He will make us all feel like novices! That would be like having Superman show up to an "OSA Eat & Arm Wrasslin' Event". (ENAW).

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He will make us all feel like novices! That would be like having Superman show up to an "OSA Eat & Arm Wrasslin' Event". (ENAW).
He's a very humble man.
A lot of my training came from Clint. My some also. Taught him the "presidential Drill".
And he taught me to be proficient with sight aiming shooting from the hip.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guys who can actually walk the walk as well as talk it, usually are pretty low key about it. What's he gotta do? Prove he can shoot? Naw. Yeah, he's a nice guy, and he is of course more than welcome. Just make sure you and him are in a lane far away from mine!

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guys who can actually walk the walk as well as talk it, usually are pretty low key about it. What's he gotta do? Prove he can shoot? Naw. Yeah, he's a nice guy, and he is of course more than welcome. Just make sure you and him are in a lane far away from mine!
He is a member on this forum ya know...

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another piece... or pieces, again.

20200131_123523-X3.jpg

200 units of Hornady 147-gr ELD-M.

Latest posts

Top Bottom