Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I didn’t get it but I did assemble 400 rounds of .44 mag for the pistol and rifles along with 100 rounds of .45LC for the S&W and the Judge.

IMG_1554.jpg

bro_drey

Marksman
Reaction score
Yea I didn’t like the whole “defund the police” thing going on and figured if the country follows down that road banning firearm purchases would soon follow so I bought another rifle and a shotgun lol sorry not sorry View attachment 165293

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sad as it may be I fear the best we can hope for is to delay the inevitable for another generation or two . Is it bad me and my family were discussing moving to Alaska?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Engineman1960

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I forgot I had this -- pulled it out today. I used the adapters for the Sig 522; Kimber 1911 in .22lr and my Walther P22:

McFadden Lightnin Grip Loader:

https://www.mcfaden.com/McFadden-Machine-Lightnin-Grip-Loader-s/1828.htm

McFadden 2.jpg

loaded the 522 magazines faster than I could shoot the rifle:

522-1.jpg

Used CCI AR Tactical and Federal Auto Match on the 522. 100% reliable and very accurate !!

Last edited:

zipty6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I won this Smith & Wesson model 38 (no dash) from Gunbroker on Memorial Day. I was finally able to pick it up this afternoon. If everything goes well on the range it will be replacing my old model 36 for daily carry. The finish has enough imperfections to make it perfect for carry. It shows very little wear from use. There are no case head marks on the recoil shield and the bluing on the ejector rod is still strong.

38a2SM.jpg

38a3SM.jpg

38a4SM.jpg

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I won this Smith & Wesson model 38 (no dash) from Gunbroker on Memorial Day. I was finally able to pick it up this afternoon. If everything goes well on the range it will be replacing my old model 36 for daily carry. The finish has enough imperfections to make it perfect for carry. It shows very little wear from use. There are no case head marks on the recoil shield and the bluing on the ejector rod is still strong.

38a2SM.jpg

38a3SM.jpg

38a4SM.jpg
I love me some HumpBacks.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
BlqqJN7m.png

ExpertVoice finally shipped my Bushnell 15-45 T-series Spotter.

RzMnYgum.jpg

ZPAP85 also rolled into town. Form 1 is already filed and shall be krinked shortly.

I placed my first ExpertVoice order a couple weeks back, had my new Vortex Diamondback Tactical in around 10 days, and that included shipping delay due to "civil unrest"

Latest posts

Top Bottom