Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bro_drey

Marksman
Reaction score
Grey truck dropped off nubs and a little "let their be light" action today. Replacing the 300 lumen XC1-B with a TLR-1 HL 800 lumen strober.

New Nightingale Leather should be here next week to hold it.
View attachment 164825

That’s exactly what I have big difference in the clarity of light too with the HL model

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bro_drey

Marksman
Reaction score
Indeed. I was mistaken though on mine. What showed up was the 1000 lumen model, so even better. I love the hotspot on this one. This evening I will compare it to the X-300U-A.

Yea man I have a px2 fury from sure fire under the m4 and side by side the tlr 1 hl embarrasses it . And I think they rated the px2 at like 1000 lumens I don’t think either of them are honestly the px2 is probably 500 and the tlr is probably 800 even though they both say 1000

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I've got everything I need but the know how. lol

20200608_115323.jpg

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got in the RCBS Chargemaster Lite. I loaded 50 rounds with it yesterday. Really happy with the investment.
View attachment 163010

FedEx showed it was delivered at 1:24 yesterday. I was home all day. I checked tracking around 3:30 having not received it yet, only to find FedEx showing it as being dropped off. I at first thought maybe someone stole it from my front porch. I canvased my neighborhood with no success. The street I live on is Bradford Circle. I remembered that another neighborhood down the road from me has a Bradford Lane. Sure enough, I cruised that street and found this box on the porch of another house. I rang the doorbell and spoke with the folks there to let them know what I was doing. They got a kick out of it. A little adventure to get this guy home, but we're good to go now.
@Neckbeard made me a nice sticker for mine. “CHECK DRAIN”

Latest posts

Top Bottom