Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I haven’t figured out how to do that yet with the new website software. I’ve been away from ok shooters for awhile. I can’t even find my feedback pages any longer. This new software shows “0” feedback and I’ve had years of positive feedback in years past. Get out of touch with this and just like that all your information disappears. Lol at least my login information is till intact.
I notified the mods to help you out and welcome back!

TheDoubleD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is just cool !! Are you single or is your wife a keeper at all costs LOL/ Have not asked but I am pretty sure my wife would have a problem with a canon in the front room no matter how good that would be for keeping the riffraff at bay!!!!:cool:

Between this wife and the late previous wife I have 50 years in the game. Both are/were keepers. Late wife was tolerant and in some subjects-cannons for example, approving. New wife, widow lady, came with her own income. I don't tell her what she can spend her money on, and she doesn't tell me.

The reason my cannon goes in the library is that hers is in the living room.

www.fototime.com_E8ED5176041F5B4_medium800.jpg

There is no room for mine.

DD

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Between this wife and the late previous wife I have 50 years in the game. Both are/were keepers. Late wife was tolerant and in some subjects-cannons for example, approving. New wife, widow lady, came with her own income. I don't tell her what she can spend her money on, and she doesn't tell me.

The reason my cannon goes in the library is that hers is in the living room.

www.fototime.com_E8ED5176041F5B4_medium800.jpg

There is no room for mine.

DD
That is awesome!

BlindOne

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok with the help of the moderator I think I’ve got the picture upload thing. Here’s my new toys I traded for a ruger markIV standard and a Glock 42.

Traded for a new Glock 42 and a ruger Mark IV standard this week and scored some 38 special Ammo.
B856DAB5-6FF0-45B3-9C98-78CE8AC9B266.jpeg
D736556D-A144-4FB8-B990-01278EA5E245.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom