Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got a Tisas 1911 today. Good price, should be a fun shooter.

IMG_7231.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@O4L and I got our magnetic gun mounts from Stinger today. Gonna mount mine either in my truck or on the side of the refrigerator cause I spend a lot of time in both. View attachment 168186
Wife had a TV series loaded about some career criminals. The mom was the leader. Saw one episode where she had a gallon of milk in the fridge with a pistol behind it in a position easy to grab.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got a Reinforced Clip Kydex IWB Holster for my Glock 48, a Kydex pocket holster for my Beretta 21A, and a Kydex wallet; all from PJHolster.com. He has quite a good stock of holsters for some of the more popular pistols available for next day shipping, and at a good price. PJHolsters are simple, well made and affordable. I have several now.
PJ Holsters.jpg
PJ Pocket 21A.jpg

Last edited:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Also went to Academy awhile ago and picked up a new carry gun. Gotta find a good IWB holster for it now. I like the Joker Grips, and the fiber optic sights front and rear look good. This thing should be a lot of fun! Heritage has a sale right now on the .22wmr cylinders; $29.99 with free shipping. So I ordered one up and am excited to wring this bad boy out with both cylinders!
Joker .22.jpg
Joker Grips.jpg
Joker Rear.jpg
Joker Front.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom