Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got a Grey Ghost Precision barrel for the P320 FCU build, as well as a 1/2-28 piston for it since my 3rd stamp finally got approved and should be here any week now. Also ordered the last two parts to finish it out so hopefully next week I can post the final product. It's a far departure from my normal pistol stuff!
GG is good stuff. They make a Legionish Grey slide for the P320 that is gorgeous

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was going to get a Heritage Arms Rough Rider 16" barrel 22lr from Atwoods today, but apparently you can't use your concealed permit as your form of ID and I'm still waiting on the freaking state to send me a new driver license (which expired last month and I did the renewal online in April).
I did my drivers license renewal online and had my replacement DL in two weeks....I'd give them a call.....

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Picked up these today. Total of 19,000 SPP's. I kept 2K and the rest went to my buddies shop to get ammo made for his range customers.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 34

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did my drivers license renewal online and had my replacement DL in two weeks....I'd give them a call.....
Haha... Yeah, I have given them a call. Numerous times. And I've sat on hold for over an hour each time and didn't get to talk to anyone. Last I read on Facebook they are just now starting to work on April renewals. It's complete bs in my opinion.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Haha... Yeah, I have given them a call. Numerous times. And I've sat on hold for over an hour each time and didn't get to talk to anyone. Last I read on Facebook they are just now starting to work on April renewals. It's complete bs in my opinion.
I requested mine on 3/23 and they mailed it out around 6/1. That was just a replacement so it would have my new address on it, not a renewal.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This came in today. It's the 507K and the other Holosuns I have are the 507 C. Difference is a bit smaller and no solar strip on top. Still shake to wake and great 3 option 2 moa dot. I love it. I sent my CZ P07 slide off to be milled for this rmr with back sight dove tail remaining for co witness. My first k series and I have to say from playing with it, great red dot. Also having the slide finished in brushed nickel to change it up from the black on black.
Holosun K series.JPG

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nephew gets here in about 3 hours so I did chores today and set up our new "range".
I will move it to it's appropriate spot tomorrow but this is what I came up with.
All steel is AR500, the bug plate and metal frame I've had for years and is 1/2"
Everything else in the pic is new for this trip and the rest of the plates are 3/8.
Big A-frame is daw horse brackets with 6' studs for legs and 8' across.
Chains are trailer safety chains but look like they're gonna work pretty well. Spent an hour at the hardware store figuring out mounting and all that jazz.
Chains and sawhorse brackets from Harbor Freight and all new plates and side targets/stands from Atwoods.
View attachment 208712
That is outstanding

Latest posts

Top Bottom