Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Both put mine together last weekend and loaded up a hundred rounds shooting hopefully this Sunday Saturday is planned for me or I'd go-to the gathering up north. And this I put together last weekend.
13f1e0be8466939bc703add34d38d6f8.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

So I have to ask, are the lighters for target practice or do you really smoke a lot !! Wait ... maybe you have co workers with sticky fingers!! :cool:

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, yes, as a matter of fact! Who knows their ACOGs? Short story, my son brought me this today ... decided not to put it on his AR. No paperwork on it. I had no idea there were so many different models of ACOGs! I'm not even sure what I've got here! (or, what I'm gonna' do with it!)

ACOG1.jpg
ACOG2.jpg
ACOG3.jpg

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, yes, as a matter of fact! Who knows their ACOGs? Short story, my son brought me this today ... decided not to put it on his AR. No paperwork on it. I had no idea there were so many different models of ACOGs! I'm not even sure what I've got here! (or, what I'm gonna' do with it!)

View attachment 131027 View attachment 131028 View attachment 131029
Get on the Trijicon site and send them an e-mail with the serial number. They'll tell you all about it in about 24 hours. They did it for me that fast anyway. Also sent me a manual.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm trying to convince him to go ahead and put it on his AR. He just didn't want to remove the carry handle and front sight. I told him that was no big deal, just jerk 'em off. He'd be a lot happier with the ACOG on it!
100% more happy.
A hacksaw, file, and some smooth emery cloth will remove that front sight in about two minutes and once it's smoothed and the edges rounded, it looks factory and a black sharpy will add the color back to it. Did one of mine like that 5 years ago and you still can't see where the cuts are. The sharpy holds the color and dulls with time looking almost original.
OR, take a hammer to it, break it off, and give it that "battle worn" look. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom