Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Defcon Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got this in. had to swap the trigger and grips but it is ready to go now.
gunsite1911.jpg

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Picked up 10000 small pistol primers from Gene Sears if you can't find them they have a good supply right now

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Received my Timney trigger scale today.

Received the spring kit last week for my Taurus 65. today I have it installed with the smallest powered springs and will work back up if I have to, worked down with my 85 and ended up where I am starting with the 65. Right now it sits at 8lbs DA 2lbs SA which is slightly better in SA that my 85 and the same in DA.
Originally the 65 was 12lbs DA and 4.25 ish SA
7346e17e3a0bd18e7c4a39bde35eaf8e.jpg
pss I bought the trigger scale with a $20 gift I received from Amazon because they missed a couple Prime deliveries!!

Last edited:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Picked up 10000 small pistol primers from Gene Sears if you can't find them they have a good supply right now

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Is it just me or do other people get the creeps when you go into Gene's?

I have walked in there three different times and never once did a person behind the counter even acknowledge my presence. I tried for twenty minutes last time to get waited on with only me and another customer in there. I vowed to never go back and I haven't.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is it just me or do other people get the creeps when you go into Gene's?

I have walked in there three different times and never once did a person behind the counter even acknowledge my presence. I tried for twenty minutes last time to get waited on with only me and another customer in there. I vowed to never go back and I haven't.

Uh, sorry man. It's just you.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got some Federal small pistol primers. The lady at the store said they had just gotten their backorder from 2015 filled, and her supplier said they are already out of stock again. Has anyone else seen this? Is it just small pistol, or all Federal primers? I went by another store first and they did not have small pistol, but did have other sizes of Federal. Seems weird that there would be such short supply ONLY for small pistol...

Bull Hocky! Small pistol primers are for sale everywhere. I buy by the case and a quick look shows no shortage at Powder Valley.
SP primers haven't been hard to find since Trump took office. It's your store not keeping up with inventory and making excuses.

Latest posts

Top Bottom