Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LBnM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've actually had this long enough to run about 300 rounds thru it. I had a P320 X-Carry a year or so ago and liked it except for the grip. It just didn't feel right to me and was too large (17 rd mag.) Excellent shooter and really enjoyed at the range. When SIG introduced this at the Shot Show I thought that is actually what I preferred in the redesigned grip. I've now shot it enough to really like it. It looks sorta 'Buck Rogers' but most plastic guns do to me. What I like about it is that it compares very well in size to a G26 with a plus 2 mag. This holds 15+1. It looks bigger than that in pics but the primary difference is the XCOMPACT barrel is a half inch longer. So far, it's been a range gun but it's small enough to carry so I ordered a inexpensive Clinger IWB holster for it. Never had one of their holsters before but they have good reviews so I thought I would try it. Also ordered one of Nates OWB for when I want to dress up some. I'll probably still carry the P365 most of the time.

320.jpg

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
PJ Holster LLC, I've used his kydex for years. 'Simple Practical Affordable' that's his motto but he needs to add excellent quality. Ryan is at rgrizzleleather.com and have had many of his holsters as well. Highly in demand and you pay for what you get. Usually a 3 to 4 month wait.

I am another long time happy customer of PJ Holsters. I like the over the belt reinforced clip on. He makes good gear; and he is fairly priced. Never had a Grizzle, but from what I hear, he’s a good man for quality leather.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes. VERY cool and VERY gun related! I've been needing a new belt (the old one shrank) and a holster for my little LC9. I like the little pistol, but I've had a bad habit of just dropping it in my pants pocket. SO ... @Gone_fishn to the rescue! The results are durn near perfect! Got a nice heavy duty belt and OWB holster, delivered, for less than what you'd spend for just the holster at a lot of places! If you're needing a belt or holster, don't forget about Larry! Quality work!

View attachment 135073

Got more pics, but canNOT get them to upload properly!

Why do I have trouble believing this.. "the old one shrank" LMAO..

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A buddy gave me a Bushnell Incinerate, he bought it on sale from amazon and put it on a 9mm AR and it didn't make it thru the day without the 25moa circle reticle canting, I would advise not buying one of these.. The 25 moa reticle that surrounds the 2 moa dot is more like a 25 moa dot.. IMO a very poor design, but hey it was free..
IMG_20190413_125301.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom