anybody had dealings with red x firearms??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lowers and LPK's are cheap enough I would buy from PSA or a Grizzly from BANG if he's still got them. I like them more than Spikes lowers. Which are still cheap enough. Just get a red x upper. I haven't heard a whole lot about them but what I have heard has all been good.

Squared1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I purchased a redx upper with a spike tactical at the guns how in Tulsa the gun seemed to be put together well. But having issues with ejector emailed them still waiting to see what the will do for me it seemed to be fairly accurate just the ejector issue.

okievarmint

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Neil at Red X is great! Here is one of mine. 16" Spiral-flute stainless bull- Chrome bolt. Very accurate- never an issue.
myar.jpg

ltracer2012

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like they are good, I've never heard anything bad, but how long did it take them to come in? I heard there really bad about giving a date when they come in then 2-3 weeks later they finally come in. Is that true?

okievarmint

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like they are good, I've never heard anything bad, but how long did it take them to come in? I heard there really bad about giving a date when they come in then 2-3 weeks later they finally come in. Is that true?

If memory serves me correctly(which it rarely does) I got my first upper from him in 10-14 days. It will probably take a little longer now. Give Neil a call! You will not be disappointed! This from a fellow Garvin County boy. (Wallville)

DeerAssassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got one of their 20" SS Bull uppers, on a PSA lower and parts kit. Never an issue with mine, except that it weighs a ton. But this is about a 95% benchrest rifle anyways, so it doesn't matter. Took about two weeks from order to delivery for mine to get here. The entire rifle (Minus optics and mount) cost me around $600 to build.

img.photobucket.com_albums_v607_SocialMisfit_IMG_0219_1.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_v607_SocialMisfit_IMG_0221.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom