Anyone Deal With Low Rider Dog Rescue?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have sent two inquiries on dogs to them, with no response back in about a weeks time. Just wondering if anyone has dealt with them before and if this is normal or we should try to email them outside of their application process? We're looking for a small dog as we had to put our other one down a couple of months ago and my wife is missing something small and furry to cuddle. Our medium sized dog is definitely not a cuddler. Low Rider Rescue is technically a Dachshund rescue, but they deal in other small dogs too, which is what we are looking at, mainly poodle mixes.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We’ve had good luck just shopping at the pounds around the metro. 3 of our last 4 came from there.

Exception being a ghetto dog my grandson saved from an abusive situation. First few months were horrible but he’s finally coming around.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Their adoption fees are nuts compared to most we deal with. Let me see what I can find for you.
The one we were after was $350, which is reasonable for a dog that is fully up to date on shots, neutered and chipped. They had one that was $750 which I consider nuts.

Edit: We were looking at Rex

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The one we were after was $350, which is reasonable for a dog that is fully up to date on shots, neutered and chipped. They had one that was $750 which I consider nuts.

Edit: We were looking at Rex
Back not that many years ago, the adoption fees ran around $75 for a dog with all his shots and neutered. Let me look and maybe I can find a rescue that is not that high.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Back not that many years ago, the adoption fees ran around $75 for a dog with all his shots and neutered. Let me look and maybe I can find a rescue that is not that high.
Thanks, momma isn't happy without her cuddle buddy, at the moment. Tulsa seems to have a glut of Bichon Fries, so we may have to drive up there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom