Anybody use a shoulder rig?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I usually don't, but I have lower back issues and found if I'm going to be sitting in the car for more than a half-hour, the shoulder rig is not only comfortable, it's easy to draw from instead of having to undo the seatbelt, lift up my shirt, blah, blah, blah.

aeropb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wear my galco rig when weather permits me to wear something more than just a shirt. I've got setups for both full size glock and 1911. Complaint wise.. its not an all seasons type of setup for me. I can pull it off with a big button up shirt, but then there is no way in hell I can draw with it buttoned up.

specialop24

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wear my galco rig when weather permits me to wear something more than just a shirt. I've got setups for both full size glock and 1911. Complaint wise.. its not an all seasons type of setup for me. I can pull it off with a big button up shirt, but then there is no way in hell I can draw with it buttoned up.

Definate +1. I got one from outdoorbunker.com. Awesome site by the way. A little bulky under a lite shirt but great with a button up or jacket.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I've heard of guys that sew the buttons on the front part of the shirt and put a narrow strip of velcro where they normally go for that reason. It's just an idea.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've carried many a guns in many a shoulder rigs in the past.

The main two I've ever used was Galco and Ted Blocker. I've also tried a nylon Uncle Mike's :disappoin and a rig from the now defunct Assault Systems brand. Anybody remember them? Actually, I think they changed their name to Shooting Systems or sumthin' er other. :scratch:

Latest posts

Top Bottom