Anybody watching Hannity with the NRA?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah it is pretty pathetic to use children. Like kids that age even know what they are talking about. They don't even grasp the concept of what the 2A is. And I like how the one kid said that we shouldn't be able to get machine guns. Are you kidding me? Those are the most restricted guns there are. And whoever wrote that letter for her purposely wrote that in. And there will be idiots that actually believe that we can easily get a machine gun. It really is sad that it has come to this. I thought it was a good interview though. And another thing that really bothers me is the game targeting the NRA staff. As you know nothing will be said about it. But if it were to be a game targeting a leftist it would be all over the media and they would be hunting down the person that made it.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Outrageous. As is this -

He [Sen. Schumer] continued: “They [the NRA] are a very extreme group. They don’t even represent average gun holders.”

The two proceeded to discuss certain gun control measures and Schumer’s intention to “push hard” to get them passed.

The Huffington Post summarizes:

The New York Democrat [said] that when he worked on the Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act, which went into effect in 1994, the NRA “had such power that they filled it up with loopholes.” The Brady Law required background checks for firearm purchasers.

“Now 40 percent of the guns that are sold in America have no check, even felons can get them,” Schumer said. “If we can plug that up, that would be great.”

Schumer told HuffPost Live he would like to see the number of bullets in a clip limited and assault weapons banned as well, but that he thinks universal background checks will probably be the easiest measure to pass through the House and the one that would have the most impact.

“We’re going to push hard to get that one done and even through the House,” he said.

The NRA says its membership has grown by roughly 250,000 people in just the past month. On Saturday, thousands of Second Amendment supporters rallied across the country in support of their rights.
(emphasis mine) http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/19/sen-chuck-schumer-says-the-nra-is-an-extreme-fringe-group/

Propaganda and polarization. We need to speak up against against this power grab - Universal background checks especially. "Know-nothingism" is on the rise especially in our population centers on the east and west coast. We are in danger of being outnumbered as this trend continues. In the big picture it doesn't matter that we hold the heartland if control of the vote goes to the coasts.

Last edited:

ASP785

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Outrageous. As is this -

(emphasis mine) http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/19/sen-chuck-schumer-says-the-nra-is-an-extreme-fringe-group/

Propaganda and polarization. We need to speak up against against this power grab - Universal background checks especially. "No-nothingism" is on the rise especially in our population centers on the east and west coast. We are in danger of being outnumbered as this trend continues. In the big picture it doesn't matter that we hold the heartland if control of the vote goes to the coasts.

Typical liberal tactics, demonize the people that disagree with you because you can't win the argument with rational discussion.

Latest posts

Top Bottom