anyone carry a makarov?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't personally own one but have a friend with one and he loves it. It shoots very well.

That being said, he had his holster custom made at a local leather shop here in Southern OK.

sleepyj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You might try a holster for a sig 232 if read other places they work. I used a cheap uncle mikes for awhile size 1 i think. Nothing wrong with carrying a makarov mine shots great, and is a touch hotter then a .380.

shooterdc9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will carry a MAK from time to time. Love um'. I have a shoulder rig plus a couple of belt type holsters. I have one IWB and one outside the belt. I kinda am liking the shoulder rig or I'm getting to like it more and more. It's easy to conceal. All my holsters are made for the MAK. I suppose you can another one that's made for a Sig or S&W but the ones I have all fit thte MAK excellently. :gun1:

I also know a local guy who makes holsters. Mostly leather. I gave him one of my MAK's so he had a model to use for my holster which he is in the process of making. If anyone is interested, as soon as I get mine, I'd be glad to show it to any of you who are interested in buying or finding one. Your call. Just PM me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom