anyone carry a makarov?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

makarov9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maks are awesome, I own 3 and plan to carry one of them when I obtain my CCW permit. They're extremely reliable, well made, and that 9x18 is a potent round.

Eric

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sometimes carry a CZ82 in an IWB "gun glove" that I got on ebay for about $20. It's a form-fitted black leather holster with an offset clip and no retention. Not only is it the best holster I've used with my CZ, but I prefer it over the $80 galco I got for my 1911.

buster11

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
i've had a mak in .380 for about 4 years now and have put at least 3000+ rounds down the tube and NEVER not once had a single issue with it. I trust it enough that it is my wifes cc gun. If anyone has a legit reason why i should find her something else to carry Please let me know.

Cowman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Milt Sparks makes holsters for the Mak. I have a Summer Special. Haugen Handgun Leather makes for the Mak. Do some online search and some phone calls. Several Makers do them. There is a boat load of Maks in the USA. There is nothing wrong with the Mak. I think there is only 29 parts. It does have a free floating firing pin. So you need to be carefull about chambering the same same round over and over. I carry a East German copy quite a bit. They have put toe tags on many folks. Regards

Latest posts

Top Bottom