Anyone else Christmas tree still up ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I worked part time pest control years back in Wichita for a couple of years which had be in people's homes a lot. I was really surprised how many people still had stuff up well into the new year.

I remember a house in a better part of town that looked like it was plucked from a beach in Miami and set down in the city. Every room had a tree and a full load of decorations. They kept them up year round. Place looked like a Hallmark store during the holidays. Lady told me they loved Christmas so much, they got to experience it year round.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mine came down the day after Christmas. Not an ogre or anything but it was looking pretty dry/dangerous and the weather to chop it up was perfect that day.

TeamTomlyn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its a process... 2 weeks prior to Christmas rush out and get the tree and decorate it. Keep it lit until the new year. Complain about "someone" needing to take all the decorations off. Ignore tree entirely after she gets all the decorations put away. Wait for some other important honey doo; then remove and dispose of the tree instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom