Anybody Else's Prescriptions Jump Considerably?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do mail order and it's great- 90-day supply and they are always ahead of time. 0 copay on my generic BP and cloistral med. I did a steroid ointment for a trigger thumb deal. 2 about 4 oz tubes had a $40 copay- they stick it to you and the stuff that is less common and price competitive. My wife's insurance doesn't have the mail order option, so I looked around and found that Amazon does mail order RX - tried them out and it came in ok but the next order, by the due time they kept messing around getting it out. I finally discovered that her card had been pulled due to a scam alert. We needed stuff so I just transferred everything back to Walmart. It would have been $50 copay with Amazon- it was $6 with Walmart. Put Walmart on auto fill and it's all good now and she likes the fact it's easy to discuss your stuff. She has memory issues she takes stuff for, so her meds are more of a deal than my stuff.

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was just talking to the pharmacist at my local wallymart neighborhood market about the rising costs even with insurance.

I've used GoodRX for some years now and now it seems that they don't make much difference, maybe just 3 or 4 bucks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom