Anyone else excited about H&H 's expo this weekend ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrusling

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went and shot several guns today. The selection wasn't the greatest, was better last year. But where else can you shoot a new gun for $4? I was wanting to shoot a few wilsons, but they weren't there. Also wanted to shoot a 10mm glock and they weren't there either. Then I seen a DW valor 1911 I wanted to shoot. I hand the ticket to the guy and he said he didn't bring it to demo out, wtf? I did get to shoot a $2500 sig 9mm which was uber accurate!! I spent $30, so overall it was decent entertainment.

If you want to shoot some Wilson's, let me know. The wife and I have a Professional and a Tactical Supergrade. I am sure that we could find some time where we could get together.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went and shot several guns today. The selection wasn't the greatest, was better last year. But where else can you shoot a new gun for $4? I was wanting to shoot a few wilsons, but they weren't there. Also wanted to shoot a 10mm glock and they weren't there either. Then I seen a DW valor 1911 I wanted to shoot. I hand the ticket to the guy and he said he didn't bring it to demo out, wtf? I did get to shoot a $2500 sig 9mm which was uber accurate!! I spent $30, so overall it was decent entertainment.

If I am not mistaken H&H and Wilson Combat parted ways earlier this year. Seems like there was a thread here discussing it a while back.

stepper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A couple of months ago, Heartland Outdoors had Wilson there, and they had about 12 guns you could shoot! All you had to do was buy the ammo at the range. We bought a box of ammo, and shot all their Wilsons! I hope they do it again soon!

maxim240sx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you want to shoot some Wilson's, let me know. The wife and I have a Professional and a Tactical Supergrade. I am sure that we could find some time where we could get together.

Appreciate it. I might have to take you up on the offer sometime soon. I did shoot a kimber super carry pro, sig scorpion 1911, s&w pro 1911, sig 22lr 1911, and a taurus pt1911. I hate to say it but that cheap-o taurus was the most accurate out of the 1911 crowd. I couldn't believe it myself so I shot it two separate times lol. My first 3rds were were in a group the size of a nickle @10yrds. Also shot the new kimber solo. I had a double feed after the 2nd round. It also had a loud bark, but pretty accurate for the small size. I guess it was a good day, I shot 8 guns I've never shot before for only $30.

stepper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yea, wasn't that Sig incredible! Wow!!!!
If you're anybody is out there, you've got to shoot this thing. It will knock your socks off!

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Sig was my favorite also. The trigger on it was sweeeeet! Price was a bit steep at $2499. I really wanted to shoot the CZ 75b and SPO1, but the guy that brought them wasn't letting anyone take them on the range. What an idiot...why bring them if nobody can shoot them. I was a little disappointed that they didn't have Ed Brown 1911's or Glocks (even though I hate most Glocks..I wanted to play with a 21sf). They did have HK though.

FAL guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was a little disappointed that they didn't have Ed Brown 1911's or Glocks (even though I hate most Glocks..I wanted to play with a 21sf). They did have HK though.

Yep, we were dissapointed Glock didn't feel like coming as well. They promise to be here next year. Ed Brown is so overwhelmed with work making guns, and with no sales reps out there, they just don't do this type of thing. Sorry.

Latest posts

Top Bottom