Anyone ever lived in Colorado?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to help a ranch in plattville co not to far from greely, kinda remote not much there. I'd check the ft Collins area myself. It's an outdoorsman's dream. Be sure and start applying for a shiras moose tag. Walden's not that far. Good luck.

68_GTX

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Not much help for that part of the state, we lived near Peyton, CO (east of Colorado Springs). We moved from there to OK - it took over five years before we decided we weren't going to move back... In CO everyone is into outdoor activities and there is something to do in all seasons. East of the front range when you get a blizzard, in three or four days all of the roads are clear and dry, we've had BBQs on our deck for Christmas and New Years - and gotten snowed on while camping/4wheeling in the mountains on the 4th of July... If we move to a different state the whole family is united that it will only be Colorado.

twotonevert

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When my wife and I retire, it will be somewhere in southern Colorado. I love that state. Cortez was cool, they have a great little brewery on Main Street.

i1141.photobucket.com_albums_n597_twotonevert_2011_06_22_12_42_43_210_1.jpg

i1141.photobucket.com_albums_n597_twotonevert_2011_06_22_12_51_14_647.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom