Anyone ever sell electronics to CDR?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a bunch of used electronics (cellphones, laptop, dvd players, etc) and trying to sell them all on craigslist is getting old. Anyone ever sell their old stuff to CDR? Are they reasonable, or are they like a pawn shop? Wondering if it's worth a trip out there to clean out my closet...

gl55

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If they are buying them to resell what does that tell you about what they are going to give you for them.

What kind of laptop are you wanting to get rid of?

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If they are buying them to resell what does that tell you about what they are going to give you for them.

What kind of laptop are you wanting to get rid of?

It's the one I posted in the classifieds here, like a 6 yr old celeron laptop

I know I'd be getting less than market for them, I was just wondering if they were like the pawn shops I've gone to where they're like "I'll give you $5 for it" for something that's easily worth $50, lol.

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just saying, if it easily was worth $50 then why dont you try selling it for that price? They are a business, they pay the electric bills and rent to have a store so they are out to make money. So with that they will low ball you as they will have to go thru the device and make sure it is in sellable shape and then have to take the chance on the sale and deal with the customer. That is where their mark up from the purchse price from you comes into play.

dwkennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've not sold there, but I have bought at very reasonable prices... which means they probably don't pay much!

I have a big pile of unactivated tracfones... wonder if CDR would want them?

Latest posts

Top Bottom