Anyone for a Dove hunt?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would an OSA Dove hunt be fun?

• Total voters

SoonerATC

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
with it being pretty much the 2nd closest wma, other than lexington, from okc area it's likely to be jam packed. spoke with tony woodruff yesterday (lexington GW) & he implied that he expected opening day for dove to be pretty dangerous in his area. probably will have a lot less noob tubers than lexington though.

Really? He actually felt it was going to be dangerous at Lexington? That's interesting. I'm new to hunting. What specifically do new hunters do that might be considered dangerous?

nmokie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really? He actually felt it was going to be dangerous at Lexington? That's interesting. I'm new to hunting. What specifically do new hunters do that might be considered dangerous?

Well shoot in your direction comes to mind. I had a guy shoot across a field at me yesterday and peppered the trees next to me. Needless to say, I moved...

hawkfan

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
We not only had the tree behind us peppered, but a guy was walking down the road and decided one of our decoys needed to be ventilated. Nobody got hurt and we had a good laugh, but it could have gone south if he wasn't such a good shot. We were only 25 yards away from it when he killed it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom