Anyone go to Banner today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

67RS/SSx2

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was there from about 9 til noon or so. Finally got to shoot my Savage 16 with 3-12 Leupold VXII in .223. Really like that gun! Could shoot it all day. :thumbup3:

Also shot my BLR in .243 for the first time in probably a decade. And my Remington 700 in 30-06. That one does not have a recoil pad. A little sore about now. Note to self.......get a recoil pad for that one.

Shot okay bit not nearly as consistent as I should be. Need more practice....:50cal:

67RS/SSx2

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guess I was the only OSA'er there. Talked to a few shooters there. Told them about OSA. Hopefully they will check it out.

There was a pretty good crowd by mid day. Thought some of them might have been from here.

oneof79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got there around 130 pm yesterday. Finally took my CCL test, the shooting portion was at Banner. There was two classes going on at once. The one on the westend had about 35 guys and the one I took was on the East end we only had 7 people.
The day before I was out there from about 9:30 am till 3:30, I was breaking in my new WOA upper on my AR-15.

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I was there from about 10-11, down at the east end with my pistols after 10 disappointing rounds with my AR after putting a new front sight on, I didn't have a scope and I didn't want to interupt anyone by walking back and forth to check out my target.

I didn't know they opened at 8 on Saturdays, I'll probably go back next Saturday, it'll be cooler, but I probably won't be staying long.

Latest posts

Top Bottom