Anyone going to Roger Waters The Wall Live? Where to stay

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone else going? Should be good.
My wife and I are and are wondering where to stay overnight.
It's been a couple decades since I lived in Tulsa (Spartan '91 grad) and would like to know where is a decent place to stay. I guessing you still want to steer clear of the northside. Everything around BOK is booked, how about the motels around the Expo center?

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can stay at my place if you have an extra ticket to the show! My wife got online to get us tickets as soon as they went on sale but quickly backpeddled when they posted the prices. Ridiculous!

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cambells Hotel on E.11th pm me and I'll give you Tyler's number, he's a OSA member and he will give you a great deal. Your Wife will love it.

Excellent choice! Looks like they're all booked up for Saturday though.:pissed:

Porter, yeah it was kinda pricey but it's our anniversary and she's worth it.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mayo, Courtyard by Mariot in the Atlas Life building, Hyatt downtown are all good. Just avoid the 71st Street areas and the 169 area unless you want to be in bumper to bumper traffic with confused soccer mom's instead of being at your concert.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hope he keeps his politics out of the show for ya. The last time I saw him he ruined it by insulting Bush and mouthing off about all his liberal ideals. The first time I saw him he didn't do that. Kinda ballsy when he's not even a US citizen.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hope he keeps his politics out of the show for ya. The last time I saw him he ruined it by insulting Bush and mouthing off about all his liberal ideals. The first time I saw him he didn't do that. Kinda ballsy when he's not even a US citizen.

I heard he spent your ticket money planting a tree somewhere! Oh noez!!

Why would you go to see one of the most anti-war artists ever if you can't take hearing someone criticize someone who starts pointless wars?

Latest posts

Top Bottom