Anyone got kids who play Pokémon?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My 6 year old is into this game now. We bought him some training game called battle academy for Christmas that taught him how to play (and me by default). He wants more cards now but when I go to the store there are so many options that we have no idea what to buy. Is there a difference in the V battle/go battle/league battle cards???

I like some nerdy stuff myself but this is all new to me LOL

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I collected them in middle school. Never did figure out how to play though. Still have my old collection and gave some duplicate cards to my kids. They don’t know how to play either, just that Pokémon they like are on the card.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve got a binder around here that has some of my kids cards in it. A bunch of the ‘holographic’ cards and such. I’ve asked around and people say to take them to Vintage Stock if I want to sell them.
My kids don’t care unless they are worth money, then they’ll care!

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve got a binder around here that has some of my kids cards in it. A bunch of the ‘holographic’ cards and such. I’ve asked around and people say to take them to Vintage Stock if I want to sell them.
My kids don’t care unless they are worth money, then they’ll care!
Please don’t take anything to vintage stock. They will bend ya over the table. Shoot me a PM sometime with what you have, just pics will work and I’ll send you values or make you an offer!

Latest posts

Top Bottom