anyone had a solatube installed lately?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
they used to run around $250-300. Anyone had one done lately, need to lighten up a spot in the kitchen..this many kiddos, had to expand the breakfast area. lol

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, but my uncle did his own, Sola tube, or whatever on his own, at 80. I think they are great and love the ones he installed himself. One thing I have noticed over the last year is that because of the dome shape they seem to survive the hail, due only to my observations of walking the dog around the 'hood. All those square or whatever were busted and broken from the hail.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Also, I don't know if you are worried about prices, but when one is old and gets up in the middle of the night which happens if you are old, the smallest moon light really shines through, just sayin'.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Also, I don't know if you are worried about prices, but when one is old and gets up in the middle of the night which happens if you are old, the smallest moon light really shines through, just sayin'.

is this a good or bad thing. Good as in no light switch needed for light, or a bad thing cause a person could be in their natural state and the neighbors drive by?

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
is this a good or bad thing. Good as in no light switch needed for light, or a bad thing cause a person could be in their natural state and the neighbors drive by?

I am old, not as old as my uncle but believe me when I spend the night with them, I appreciate not having to look for a light switch. Just have to take an ol guys word for it. The next morning I get up and ALWAYS get my deer meat there, and never have to turn on a light switch just have to take my ol world for it. Anyway other questions just PM me. Please. may take a day or so since I am older

Latest posts

Top Bottom