Anyone have a LMT CQB MRP Upper??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just took this in on trade, and still do not know a lot of this. It is a 16" gas block back as of right now. I did find a few kits to make this a piston gun and I am thinking very hard about doing that.

I just like to talk with someone that has had one and see how you like it. From what I read this is a very cool set up. and very easy to make a piston upper.

Now when I said I would trade on this, I thought I was going to sale it. But more I talk to on this I think I am going to give it a shot and see how I do like it. The guy I am getting this from is adding a New DPMS lower with 6 pos stock.
I do think I am going to pass this Lower on and go with some kind of cool lower.

I tell you if I knew I was going to get this upper I may have passed on the Black Rain setup I bought.

Here are a few pic. Let me know what you guys think. Thank you for looking. JB

[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

RobC

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had an MRP with a 10.5 inch barrel for a while. It was a neat upper but not worth it if you don't plan to swap calibers and barrel lengths. I sold my MRP and bought a standard 10.5 inch LMT M4 upper and two AAC Ranger II suppressors. I have gotten far more use from them than from the MRP.

Rob

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like I said, I took it in on trade. that an all you see in the pic. for one of my HK long guns. I am going to do away with the gas blow back and go with a piston. I am not 100% sure what I am going to do with the upper just yet, bu I know the lower is going up for sale or trade. It is still about 1 to 2 days out in shipping so its still hard to say. I do thank you for the info. JB

Latest posts

Top Bottom