High end AR’s, diminishing returns, and reliability.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They ignored him. Completely. I fixed it, the loose hardware and barrel not torqued properly.

Still you called me a liar and I proved I wasn’t. So ?
not the response i see.. would like to see the correspondence. and i didn't call you a liar i think i said that's a lie but ok. nothing i have received from them has had a loose part anywhere. and I've had a bunch. i guess that's why there are a million different brands.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hmmm, perhaps a monetary wager on group size? At let's say around 200 yds? Side by side, no "I'll send pictures". Minimum 5 shot group, but I'd prefer 10. You can bring your bone stock Bear Creek and I'll bring my "mid range" Armalite Prairie Dog rifle, or a J.P. your choice. The amount should be large enough to sting a little for the vanquished. This is a friendly offer and calls none of your claims into question

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hmmm, perhaps a monetary wager on group size? At let's say around 200 yds? Side by side, no "I'll send pictures". Minimum 5 shot group, but I'd prefer 10. You can bring your bone stock Bear Creek and I'll bring my "mid range" Armalite Prairie Dog rifle, or a J.P. your choice. The amount should be large enough to sting a little for the vanquished. This is a friendly offer and calls none of your claims into question
Will never show up

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
yea now what is fair about that that funny:laugh6:

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
id shoot with you anytime im not beyond learning!! dont count me as a wash either been shooting regularly for about 45 years! thanks mike.

Latest posts

Top Bottom