Anyone have Verizon internet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We go to church in Mustang, and one of our sons lives in Yukon, so we are through there fairly regular. In fact, we generally get with him on Saturdays, so I can try to remember to check the number of bars on my phone when we are about a mile north of Mustang on Highway 4.

When we first signed up for Verizon and got the MiFi, we lived south of Mustang and just across the river and just west of Highway 4. Our MiFi worked fine there, so I think that where you live might be OK for signals.
I'm a mile north of Mustang on County Line Rd. and sw 44th so Highway 4 is a few miles west of me

Last edited:

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I checked into Tmobile and the website asked for my address and the results said they didnt have internet coverage in my area?
I’d call them. Looking at the map it says they have coverage.

ETA: that’s just their cell coverage map they may not have opened up internet access yet, but it all uses the same towers.

Attachments

• 6A10A588-983C-4CF9-AD96-AB2A0DBDFAE5.png
    6A10A588-983C-4CF9-AD96-AB2A0DBDFAE5.png
    822 KB · Views: 0

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I checked into Tmobile and the website asked for my address and the results said they didnt have internet coverage in my area?

I’d call them. Looking at the map it says they have coverage.

ETA: that’s just their cell coverage map they may not have opened up internet access yet, but it all uses the same towers.
It may be the 5g version that is unavailable. The lite version may be available in your area.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Clay,

We drove by SW 44th and County Line Road about 20 minutes ago. Coming up to that intersection on County Line and at the intersection we had 1 bar of tower strength and 5G. Just west of the intersection and on top of that hill (roughly 1/4 mile), we had 4 or 5 bars and 5G.

So, signal strength may depend on just where your house is. Let me know if you want me to have your address and I can get you a better idea of strength.

Latest posts

Top Bottom