Is Wayfair Legit??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Or is it the usual, "if it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is" site? I see reviews where mostly it seems legit, then others don't receive their product, or it's terribly damaged and little to zero customer service. Anyone here bought something from them?

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wayfair and Temu are both OK. Good places to get some stuff cheap, but as with anything just know it will have limitations. Great for some of my wife's arts and craft projects. Is it 90%+ Chinese? Probably but so is almost everything else. So, you can get a coloring book and supplies for your grandkids for a dollar, or you can get equally disposable supplies for 3 or 4 times as much getting US stuff (which you probably can't anyway). Most of my tools are probably Chinese but I only use most of the tools maybe once or twice a year, so I don't care. If I made my living with my hands the tools, I would get would probably be a higher quality. I have a cheap ratchet set that I've had for about 20 years and the only thing that finally gave up was a 3/8th" wrench which I probably replaced for $5. But not a scam.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Legit company, not really their fault when USPS destroys shipping package.

4 packages have arrived, crushed, torn or ripped open. Only 1 item broken in shipment. 1 other item did not work.
Both were promptly refunded.

We have from purchased from Wayfair and TEMU. Some of the exact items have been found at Wally, Academy, other places; at 3 -4 times mark up.

Everything is Chinese crap. Rare to find US made. I look for it.

The crazier people get, the time required and cost of gas; we are online and ordering home delivery, more and more.

Latest posts

Top Bottom