Anyone heard of this guy? CAUTION: Jason at Fireborn Arms, "thefenux"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
img.pandawhale.com_47060_In_Australia_the_spiders_are_s_PCz3.jpeg

Good call 120. Kill it with fire.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Hoop?" 348 said, looking up at Hoop as they walked hand in hand. "You aren’t coming back, are you?" Hoop looked down at the ground and took a moment before he responded. "No 348. I won't be coming back this time." They walked in silence, listening to the sound of the crunching leaves underneath their feet. 348 suddenly stopped and looked intently into the ground. "I believe I am going to miss you Hoop," he said with a soft, broken voice. Hoop leaned down and took his lifelong friend into his arms. "I will miss you too 348. I will miss you very, very much."

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Hoop?" 348 said, looking up at Hoop as they walked hand in hand. "You aren’t coming back, are you?" Hoop looked down at the ground and took a moment before he responded. "No 348. I won't be coming back this time." They walked in silence, listening to the sound of the crunching leaves underneath their feet. 348 suddenly stopped and looked intently into the ground. "I believe I am going to miss you Hoop," he said with a soft, broken voice. Hoop leaned down and took his lifelong friend into his arms. "I will miss you too 348. I will miss you very, very much."

Hoop

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score

He he..not sure how to take this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom