Anyone here a gun smith?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
fast and good. Can you fit me in your schedule?

no,Im not a rifle guy. If you showered steve baldwin at mechanical accuracy, with money, he might be able to hook you up.

If I were you, Id look around for one of those savage 110 hunting gun packages at walmart, they come with a nikon scope. Deal with the abolt later.

DFX

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can check your barrel/stock clearence with a dollar bill. You can check your scopes function by hanging a sight in target on a wall making sure it's level.
Then with rifle setting on towels or pillows crank the elevation up slowly and watch to see if crosshairs move down, do the same with windage only move right and cross hairs should move left. I have more detailed instructions if you need more help with scope.

How to tune a Boss http://www.browning.com/customerservice/qna/detail.asp?ID=108

Last edited:

Revived

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
looks like most of the major issues have been addressed... something simple. not mentioned and worth a look - excessive copper fouling in the barrel...

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You say you can't get it to group. How large are the groups? Second, before you do anything, have a good rifleman try it out. Third, you've never tuned the Boss system? You've had this gun 14 years and you don't know how to do this? Dude.

Watch this video. Start paying attention at the four minute mark.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...&mid=7E824F4435CD5B2309767E824F4435CD5B230976

Honeybee, "Hold it up to the screen and let's have a look." You crack me up. I hope all is well with you. I hope you got your stuff moved. I'd be glad to help, but two ton objects are a little out of my lifting range.

Latest posts

Top Bottom