Anyone Here Own a Hands free Parrot?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JSPANIER

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been thinking of purchasing a Parrot Bluetooth hands free kit. I bought a system (another brand) from Best Buy that SUCKS! My problem is at highway speeds the person on the other end of the line can't hear due to back ground noise. I've heard Parrot is the best but figured I'd let the OSA "experts" chime in.

VitruvianDoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am about to break down and put one in my wifes car. I have a '11 Hyundai Sonata and its bluetooth has shown me the value and parrot makes the system for Hyundai. My wife has a later model Santa Fe and complains all the time about not having it so I am looking at this: http://www.parrot.com/usa/products/bluetooth-hands-free-car-kits for her car. Has steering wheel attachment and double microphone and all. I've been reading ratings on crutchfield and other popular websites and it seems to be worth its weight in gold for bluetooth calling though the bluetooth streaming portion seems to need a few quirks worked out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom