Anyone here with Children need help with Christmas?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Way to go... My funds are tight with my situation but I am helping people as well. I have a friend who left her abusive husband (now divorced) and moved herself and two girls to a friends house in Florida. They left everything behind because they didn't have room in her car. Got an office job and realized there is no way she can afford a place for her and her kids at Florida rental property prices. I offered my spare room to her and $ to get here. Will be leaving FL as soon as kids go on Christmas break. Her girls have no jackets, no long sleeve shirts and no chance for Christmas without help. Any help would be greatly appreciated by all 3 of them, I have told them how friendly and generous Oklahomans are (she has no idea I am doing this). Anyone know of a place hiring for medical records in the Tulsa area she is bilingual (Spanish) and is motivated.... Thanx, L.J.

I'm not in the medical field, but I have some friends that are, so I'll ask around. If I find something, you'll be the first to know!

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If anyone was 'planning on donating' there is still time. I'll be buying the cards Monday morning...

If you are a Family with Children and are struggling this Christmas, I'll be happy to send a card out...

Merry Christmas!

isaiahsdad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have posted this in other places, so forgive the repeat, but I think it bears repeating. Jason, again, I say thank you. I had no idea this was going on, and was only made aware of it when I recieved a card in the mail today.

"It has been quite some time since I have been on OSA, so I had no idea that this was going on until I received a card in the mail today. I am not ashamed to say it brought a tear to my eye, and a feeling inside that is hard to put words to. To say that I was surprised is an understatement, until I read who it was from, The Family of OSA members and from Jason and his family. I have always known that OSA is made up of some of the finest people it has been my great pleasure of knowing, and this just proves my point. Jason, I pray that God blesses you and your family and you receive the joy and the love the Lord has blessed my family with. To my friends here on OSA, to Jason, and Shawn, and all who donated, you have given me another way of teaching Isaiah how God uses people like you, to provide blessings for our family, and others. It is my sincerest wish, that our Lord bless you all this Christmas and grant YOU the peace, joy, and love you have shown Kim, Isaiah, and I. God bless you all, and have a very Merry Christmas!"

Latest posts

Top Bottom