Anyone in Garfield Co with CCL.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike_in_Ok

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Need some help/info from anyone who went through Garfield Co. SO for their CCL. I called the office to ask for info and was more lost after I called than before. Main questions were...
1) Do they take finger prints at the SO? Heard that only EPD did electronic prints around here.

2) Can/will they take the required photos at the SO or do I need to supply my own?

3) Combines 1&2 actually. If SO does prints and provides pics, whats the cost and what forms of payment do they accept?

I asked someone at GCSO these questions, they didnt have any idea. Was told "someone in charge of that" would call me. Very frustrating. Thanks in advance for any help/advise from my fellows Garfield Co residents.

OK Quail Hunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just talked to my buddy, he said that the SO will not do the pics and that you have to make an appointment to get the finger prints taken, they do them digitally, but he had to wait 4 weeks before they had an opening to do them. They will not do them at the courthouse, you will have to go to the detention center on 10th street. He suggested calling to make the appointment for your finger prints. Hope this helps.

Just Don't

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They don't do pics. You have to make an appt. as they only have one deputy who does SDA apps and backgrounds. I don't remember wha the fee was, but I think it's the max allowed by statute? $25? My wife just gets her photos at Moto Foto.

TCummings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used Moto Foto for my pics, after that I called and scheduled an appt to go to the jail and have my finger prints done, they got me in the next day. That was back in June.

Latest posts

Top Bottom