Anyone in Guthrie area willing to help me?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dx3

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Folks,

There's a gentleman in Guthrie area selling some parts I need. With my work schedule being so hectic, I am not able to drive there to buy the parts right now. I don't know the guy, so don't want to randomly send him $$ in the hope that he'd ship them to me.

Was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to meet this guy and pay him for the parts? I could PayPal over the money and a little extra beforehand if anyone would be willing to help pick them up and hold onto them until I can find a way to get them...

Thanks in advance to anyone who may consider it...

Jonny

scube

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Also if anyone can help me. I just had a rich uncle that I didn't know existed die in Nigeria. He has left me a great sum of money., only problem is it will take $5,000 to get the Nigerian government to release the money. I will pay a great deal if someone will give me the money to get the millions released!

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
dx3 has been here a long time and is trust worthy.help him out if you can .the smart ass comments aren't warrented

Latest posts

Top Bottom