Anyone know what happened to A&J Motorsports in Coweta?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AGI

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To make a long story short, I bought a Motorcycle last weekend that has never been tagged or registered before. Certificate or Origin is in A&J`s name and back is not notarized or signed.

Tag office will not issue me a title like this and I cannot find any good phone # online. The # listed belongs to a grumpy old woman now lol.

I hope one of you guys knows what happened to that place!

Yeah, I'm an idiot so spare me comments about my stupidity...blew the last of my rtax money on this bike

AGI

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank, I`ll give them a try.
I just talked to a place that deals with titles all day that for $150(money back guarantee) they will file for a title 42. Yay
It`s not a complete loss:clap3:

AGI

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought the bike from an individual not A&j`s...that guy never got it titles or registered and never bothered to correct the paperwork. First time for me buying a bike that hasn't been registered before, so I didnt know what I was doing.

Anyways, I`m getting this taking care of by A1 Titles for $150 and will have a title within 8 weeks. I`m still out only %50 of what the bike is worth so it`s all good.

AGI

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll do some checking in the morning and see if I can find out how to get in touch with someone.

That would be much appreciated! I`d rather save my $150 and not wait another 2 months to start riding! I`m going to file for the title 42 if I cant get a hold of A&J by tomorrow evening.

Thanks for trying to help!

Latest posts

Top Bottom