Anyone order from F3 Holsters recently?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DORR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My past orders have shipped in 2-3 weeks tops. The website currently says 4 weeks, but I'm going on 10 weeks with no communication from them at all. I understand that small shops can get swamped, just wondering if anybody else has recently experienced delays with them?

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had issues on my order with them, like it got lost in their system. I finally contacted him and he made it right.

I also got on his email list, did an unsubscribe but I still get the emails, they go to spam now...

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will tell you this. I ordered a few different holsters and mag pouches from Chris. They were nice. But then about a year ago I ordered a glock 26 holster and double mag pouch. It was terrible quality. I hate saying that because he is a nice guy and had done good work. There just wasn't an excuse having something that bad being shipped to a customer. I have tried to send people to a place I ordered from but have no idea if anyone listens. I will tell you this, they make what I consider to be the best Kydex holsters and pouches money can buy. And they are cheap and come with a lifetime warranty. And they make them for almost any pistol. The company is on your six designs. I guarantee you will be happy. I believe they are made it Texas. It's a more thin kydex that has some
Flex but fits unbelievably close to the body. And the fit of the pistol and mags is perfect. And I own a few different ones.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you ever receive your holster? Almost seems to be the norm for any holster make that generates any kind of revenue. I ordered one from a guy that said 1-3 weeks. No response for 6 weeks, said he never got my messages, even though I used his personal and business page. Gave it one last shot before contacting my CC company. Apparently it got lost, just like my messages, didn't realize it, and is now waiting on parts to finish mine...Friday makes 10 weeks...

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ive had some good interactions but also one bad one. Like others have reported, my order got lost. I pm'ed him on here about it. He got it sorted out very quickly. As far as i know Pm's don't get lost.

I assume you have he screen name.

Latest posts

Top Bottom