Anyone want to start loading 300winmag?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Equus

Marksman
Reaction score
I think with many of us felt recoil is subjective and could be based upon our individual builds. I got the Remington 700 Sendero in .300RUM from a good friend because it hurt him to shoot it. He’s a great big, Ginormous human that is 295lbs and mostly solid muscle. I’m just a small framed guy and until my wife got me fat, was always rather scrawny and I can shoot it at least 20 times before I’ve had enough. But most .30-06 bolt rifles cause me pain after a few rounds.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think with many of us felt recoil is subjective and could be based upon our individual builds. I got the Remington 700 Sendero in .300RUM from a good friend because it hurt him to shoot it. He’s a great big, Ginormous human that is 295lbs and mostly solid muscle. I’m just a small framed guy and until my wife got me fat, was always rather scrawny and I can shoot it at least 20 times before I’ve had enough. But most .30-06 bolt rifles cause me pain after a few rounds.
I believe the Remington sendero 300 rum I had had less recoil than the 300winmag but it was a lot heavier too

Latest posts

Top Bottom