Anyone Want to Talk Weather?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh I forgot to share what I saw lol. I saw a utility pole that broke in half, the upper half was stuck in the ground (perpendicular like normal) about two feet away from its bottom half. It almost look like OG&E intentionally put a half size electric pole out there. lol

Norman looks pretty destroyed right now, lots of broken poles, broken trees, a car tipped over by the wind, and the side of an apartment was ripped off.

Pics soon to come if I can figure it out.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We had rain here (NW 16th and Meridian, OKC). That was it. When the big tornado hit Moore & MWC in '99, it didn't even rain here. We live in a non severe zone (knock on wood).

deathtrap

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This looks like a good time to through out a shameless roofing plug. Most of the time I can put a roof on for $0 out of pocket. And the weather was real bad on the eastside of Norman.

Nmtroofing.com

zseese

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Apparently I lost about 20' of my fence including my double gate, am missing some roof shingles, had a fence post go through the garage door, and have near baseball sized holes in my siding...but we came out good compared to my neighbors across the street...

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ai254.photobucket.com_albums_hh93_jmfothergill_Fothergill_20Fa72d1ad35f731d72e13d45bc52686ad10.jpg

This is actually from Saturday, but since we were talking weather...

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The pic with the utility pole perpendicular to the ground, I thought the wind had stuck it back into the soil. Now that I can look at the pics I took while driving past, it looks like its just resting on top and being held up by the wires. Interesting nonetheless...

securedownload (4).jpgsecuredownload (3).jpgsecuredownload (2).jpgsecuredownload.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom