Anyone watching the NRA convention?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
- When [and if] the NRA ever decides to go back to promoting the shooting sports, sponsoring events, widespread firearm education, and establishing and maintaining gun ranges like they use to, then I will go back to supporting them more (I'm a Lifetime Member).
- The NRA over the years has turned into little more than a money grubbing lobby group that spends more on their lobbying efforts (to include conventions) and their board members than on furthering the positives of our gun culture.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
- When [and if] the NRA ever decides to go back to promoting the shooting sports, sponsoring events, widespread firearm education, and establishing and maintaining gun ranges like they use to, then I will go back to supporting them more (I'm a Lifetime Member).
- The NRA over the years has turned into little more than a money grubbing lobby group that spends more on their lobbying efforts (to include conventions) and their board members than on furthering the positives of our gun culture.
What he said.

Latest posts

Top Bottom