Red meat allergy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My coworker’s wife contracted this disease a few months ago. Screwed up their meal plans - she can’t even eat anything that was cooked on a grill used previously for red meat.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Watching the liberal news for a minute this morning I noticed they're talking about some new thing called Alpha Gal that's being spread by ticks, odd thing about this new bug is that it makes you allergic to red meat.

Anyone else think these facts are odd:

Only seems to be concentrated on the eastern half of the country or red states?

They had a Tucker show called "Lets eat bugs" earlier this year about transitioning people from red meats to bug based as a huge nwo agenda. They also addressed the fact that they could do this by genetically changing people to be allergic to red meats?

Now we have ticks as a primary delivery method of a disease that does exactly would they hinted at doing if people wouldnt comply?

Call me a conspiracy theorist but it seems they've started their test run of this.
https://www.defenseone.com/threats/...yme-disease-1960s-house-aims-find-out/158529/
Lady I used to work with said she had red meat allergy from Lyme Disease

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The article in the news paper said, the lone star tick was responabe for this, and that this not only causesd an allergy to red meat, but pork, and chicken, as well as dairy products? This so called lone star tick, a white spot on it's back, has been a round for thousands of years, and the further back we go, the more people were subjected to ticks, due to how they lived, and worked!! I'm old enought to remember tying a coal oil rag around my ancles while picking black berries, and still getting ticks every time.
Aunt who is a nurse insists OK doesn't have Lyme but does have rocky mountain spotted fever which a buddy of mine got and almost died...however, he is still able to eat plenty of red meat.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, so has anyone here posting have this "disease process"? Or is it just a " My wife's friend's cousin's uncle's niece's brother" thing? So far the closest "relatives" are a couple wives and a mother, but nobody with that actual condition.
I know you'll get all offended but I'm just curious. I hear about it all the time but have yet to meet a single human with it.

j99tc88

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Having dinner tonight with a good friend who has it. Motor home at thunderbird a couple years ago. After two months of testing that’s what they came back with. Saw the welps all over, head face arms back legs everywhere. I know he can’t eat red meat but will ask about wild game. I think it’s the same but I’ll find out, chicken fish turkey, mostly chicken but regardless I’ll ask more questions.

j99tc88

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Enzymes in red meat cause it to flair up. can’t eat anything that nurses it’s young, in simplest form. Chicken fish turkey quail are all ok. If anyone has other questions I can ask, usually do dinner once every week or so.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve heard about this. A friend of my wife’s has a kid who got the red meat allergy from tick bite thing. Really sucks.

Put the deet on heavy before ya tromp through the brush! Gosh I’d hate to contract this illness. Love my venison/lamb/beef

As a teenager my friends and I did lots of camping and fishing. Once we got into thousands of those little seed ticks. It was insane! I counted over 100 of them stuck on me. My elastic sock and underwear line were so itchy I could barely sleep for a couple days

Driller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, so has anyone here posting have this "disease process"? Or is it just a " My wife's friend's cousin's uncle's niece's brother" thing? So far the closest "relatives" are a couple wives and a mother, but nobody with that actual condition.
I know you'll get all offended but I'm just curious. I hear about it all the time but have yet to meet a single human with it.
I’ve got it. I’d heard about it but I didn’t believe it was possible to be allergic to red meat and scoffed at the idea. I got schooled when I ended up in the ER with anaphylactic shock last October. Had to cut out all red meat and dairy products. Butter and cheese are what I miss the most.

Latest posts

Top Bottom